The AHS500 waste oil boiler offers a good balance between quality and cost. Offering state of the art technology without a hefty price tag. This model puts out 475,000 net BTUs and so, its the largest of the AHS-Series.
Earn double savings by eliminating…
…the disposal costs of used oil and the free heat and hot water for your business, gives you double the return for your investment. The AHS-Series is a great option for smaller businesses desiring to convert the burden of waste oil disposal from a liability to a bottom-line enhancing asset. Our reputation for crafting quality heating systems will allow you to reap these savings for years to come.
The AHS-Series is an efficient, durable waste oil boiler that does not carry a hefty state-of-the-art price tag. The AHS-Series is engineered with ease of maintenance and routine cleaning in mind. It is a quality-built alternative to larger, more expensive waste oil systems. The AHS-Series has the lowest upfront cost out of our 3 different waste oil boiler series.
Our waste oil boilers are compatible with a variety waste oil burners, and can burn a variety of waste oil fuels, including: crank case oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, fuel oil, vegetable oil, and more these boilers offer a one-stop solution for saving on heating costs and solving your waste oil disposal expense.
The disposal of motor oils and petroleum-based fluids from commonly used internal combustion engines has traditionally been a burden. The effects of improper disposal can be devastating to the environment. One quart of waste oil can pollute over 250,000 gallons of water and cleanup is next to impossible. Waste oil is toxic and carcinogenic and can be a fire hazard if not properly disposed. On-site recycling is the EPA preferred method to dispose of use oils.
FEATURES OF THE PT-SERIES:
- Heavy duty construction
- ASME certification
- Easiest to clean Waste Oil Boiler on the Market
- Ceramic lining and a Target Plate offer protection and combustion at very high temperatures Keeps the chamber clean from unburned fuel.
- Access ports for flame viewing
- Large access doors provide easy access to all parts of the boiler for maintenance and cleaning.
- Boilers and storage tanks can be custom made for your special applications.
- Relief Valve
- Pressure Temperature Gauge
- 4” Coil Fitting
- Boiler Conditioner
- 5’ Long Ceramic Lined Firing Chamber
- Movable Firing Target
- Removable Baffle
- Engineered for incredible efficiency, our Waste Oil Boilers are the most state-of-the-art design on the market, excelling over competing brands for more than 25-years.
*Burner is sold separately.
- Double Savings
- Maintenance Friendly
- Built & Designed for Longevity
- Standard ASME Certification
- Made in the USA
Call (717) 987-0099 for pricing
Nominal Waste Oil GPH
Nominal Water Volume (gal)
Flue Diameter (in)
Heating Surface (square ft)
This Domestic Coil features a 100° F rise at 5 gallons per minute, 50° water inlet temperature and 65 PSI water pressure. It is threaded into a 4 IN NPT threaded fitting provided on the boiler for this purpose.
Low Water Cutoff
A Low Water Cutoff senses the water level in the boiler’s vessel and will shut the unit down if the water level drops to an unsafe level. Available with automatic reset or manual reset.